Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nice Words

Hi Baby.

You are around 1,5 months already. And you are growing even cuter each day, and heavier, and longer! I remember the 1st day we brought you home, we only used like a half width of the table to change your diapers or clothes. Today, your feet reach the edge of the table already!

Anyways, in last few days I learned so many things about you and about life. I learned that you like to be held high and your head on my shoulder, like a laundry being dried under the sun :D I learned how to make your sleep better at night, by not letting you cry first before breastfeeding you. I learned  to be calm and composed when you are crying. And I learned that you don't like wearing The Clodi. The legendary Cloth Diapers. That will be another histerical story.

Oh, and I learned that if we have nothing nice  to say, we'd better not saying anything at all. Look, even some good things  can turn real bad if we don't put it right. So when our intention is good, why don't we take some times to think our words over and deliver it with a smile? Even bad things can sound better and less painful if we are able to deliver it nicely. It does matter because we speak and listen to communicate. For instance, now the major way for you to communicate is crying.  In the adult world, crying is identical to sadness, madness, or anything uncomfortable. So crying is perceived to be depressing and needed to be stopped right away. That's not the case with you, or all the babies in this world. You even cry just to call me to come to you. If I see you from adult perspective, then I'd be stressed out because crying signal some depressing message across my head. Well, I was stressed out at the 1st weeks of your age, of course. But see what I learned from you. Life lessons! Thank you Baby!

Mama loves ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment