Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy 2 Months!

Happy 2 months little baby! Wow time goes fast, aye? All the sudden I'll be taking you to get your driving license done!

Look what your papa did. He took our picture in our (well, my..) worst look ever. You were a bit cranky that night you wanted to be held all the time, so I held you till you fell asleep in my arm. And I did too, on the chair. 

Like mother like daughter.

Anyway,  so you are 2 months now.  I really hope that I can take you out soon so we both can restart the shoe business and any other businesses we are going to run.  We will conquer the world, you know.
But. I still have no idea how I would breastfeed you in public.  How would I change your diapers in public.  What if you sulk and wail. Lots of things I need to figure out. 

Eyang Uti urged me to teach you drinking from the bottle.  Means I have to pump.  But somehow, emotionally,  I don't want to feed you other than from the breast. I'm afraid I would feel no longer needed.  I know it's a silly thought but it kept crossing in my head. Someone is being  hypersensitive , press the alarm!


No comments:

Post a Comment