Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Business Series

Should've posted this in my personal blog but too lazy to open other application.  Or should I?
I think I should. .

So I'm just going to update you with a good news.

1. We got a domestic assistant.  Means I can have more time cuddling with you without stressing out how messy our house is and I can also have more time running the business. And being lazy.

2. I got a prototype contract with Dragon Babi NYC.  An apparel brand based in New York. And I'm currently finishing a prototype for a designer based in South Africa.  And I did it all from home. Literally.  Between chores, breastfeeding, diapers changing, and your Paps. Hail Samsung Grand Duos for such a massive help.

Aah.. can't wait to be back bouncing around like I used to be. . If your Pa ever let me.

Anyways, I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but feel proud of myself for pulling this off! Hope everything goes well!

Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment